Sunday, March 2, 2008

Off to a great start! Knitting yes! Blog no!

Okay so I thought I would use this more and as you can see I haven't. I intended at a minimum to send the blog to my sister. Hi Ginny so she could see what I'm up to but as you can see I have posted nothing and have sent the link to no one...nice start.

I have actually finished a few items even though I haven't posted them. I finished a scarf, not sure who I'm going to give it too I just wanted to try the yarn and the stitch. My husband wanted a hat so I started and finished that in February. I'm taking a sock class and also working on a monster for my son, another hat for my husband and I have about a dozen items at various stages on the needles.

I have also participated in two swaps, a kitchen cozy swap and a new projects swap. Next month I'm participating a a kitty swap as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog, sis
Keep up the great work. I expect to see some pictures of those UFO you are working on.